HAPPY FIRST DAY OF SPRING!
As it is now the first day of Spring it is time for me to put my ‘clean up and clear out’ plan into place. The first thing on my list is to touch up the paint on the doors and in the hallway. To make sure I stick to my Spring Clean up and Clear Out here is the list of my things to do:
- Paint the doors and walls in the hallway
- Sort out any clothes no longer required i.e. no longer worn and subject to requirements. Sell on Ebay and take to charity shop. TK Maxx also requesting clothes at local store for charity.
- Sort out paper work and dispose/recycle of anything no longer required/relevant.
- Sort out children’s toys. Far too many they are struggling to see what they have! Recycle, sell, give to charity…
- Hang up any pictures/posters (these have been on my list of things to do for some time….I am adamant it will be done by mid April!)
- Sort out the belongings in the loft. Some of these are keepsakes but the rest dispose of. They are not required, serve no purpose and could be useful to someone else.
- Paint kitchen/living room.
- Add shelves/hooks to hallway
- Add shelves to living room for books.
- Recover large storage footstool for bedroom.
- Finally…..clean carpets.
Are any of you planning on a great spring clean and clear out? Let me know what’s on your list 🙂